Our team is energized by the fast-changing trends in the tourism industry, and we’re focused on creating the most effective and innovative ways to reach leisure tourists, meeting planners, frequent business travelers, and group tours/packaged travelers.
To be successful in this category, it’s important to know how travelers are changing, where they get information, where technology fits in, who’s driving household decisions, which trends are real and which are just fads, and how to make meaningful connections with key audiences. We collect, embolden and enliven stories in a way that captures the experience, commands media attention and inspires action.
There are many trends impacting travel and tourism consumer behavior, and we believe it’s our responsibility to understand these trends and their impact upon marketing efforts. Getting ahead of trends is how we deliver value, and it’s essential to what we do. This includes themes such as:
- The economy and its impact on leisure behavior and tourism
- Creating a unique distinction for a destination
- Emphasis on unique experiences and enrichment travel
- The expanding role of technology in travel planning and purchase decisions
- The impact of consumer-generated and social media
- The continued blurring of the lines between advertising, interactive marketing and public relations